The Holmes County Public Library is a pleasant, safe and well-maintained building with a friendly and competent staff. We are a member of the Panhandle Public Library Cooperative System which entitles library patrons to use the services of all member libraries without charge. Each branch library is committed to providing high-quality service that encourages patrons to become lifelong library users. A variety of programs are offered for preschoolers to seniors.
Here at Holmes County Public Library we strive to address the following needs of residents in Holmes County:
- Library collections for educational and recreational purpose with the concept of building sustainable communities.
- Quality information that is current, valid and reliable.
- Shared resources with public schools to avoid duplication of costly electronic reference and learning programs.
- Access to distance learning materials.
- Programs dedicated to children, young adults, adults and seniors.
Holmes County Public Library Director, Becky Marsh and Assistant Director, Shawnda Langford along with library staff believe in professional service that demonstrates:
All patrons are important.
Libraries matter to the community.
Pride in our library cooperative system.
Pride in our service to our library patrons.
Cooperative, pleasant, and respectful demeanor to all who come through our doors.
We invite you to become a life-long user today, at Holmes County Public Library,
“There is something for everyone.”
“There is no place like Holmes County Public Library”
Panhandle Public Library Cooperative System includes the following counties: Calhoun, Holmes, and Jackson County Public Libraries.
Use your Holmes County card at any of the Panhandle Public Library Cooperative System libraries.