Get a Library Card
Bring one form of identification:
- Valid Florida driver’s license
- Florida state photo ID
- Valid passport
- Student or work ID
- Out-of-State driver’s license or Snowbirds can bring mail with your Holmes County address on it.
A non-resident card is available:
- Non-resident cards are available for an annual fee of $10.00 and bring one of the required forms of identification.
- Snowbirds may also obtain a library card, by showing mail with Holmes County address on it and bring a form of identification.
Youth and Children:
- Children (0-12) and Youths (13-16) may apply for a library card when their parent or legal guardian (with proper ID) accompanies them to the library.
Benefits with your Library Card:
- Access Library Online programs and services for free.
- Services with cooperative Panhandle Public Library Cooperative Service, Jackson County Public Library, Marianna, Florida, and Calhoun County Public Library, Blountstown, Florida.
Replacement cards are $3.00 each.